3107 14th Street NW (just north of the Columbia Heights Metro)
Washington DC 20010
- It’s Starbucks; if you like their coffee and other drinks, then you’re all set.
- The staff at this particular Starbucks has been consistantly friendly during each of my visits.
- They have never gotten my drink wrong.
- The staff does not get all upset if I order my drink “wrong” (i.e. “small”, instead of “grande”); in fact, I was told that it doesn’t really matter at all how I order it; they only use the fancy names when they call it out.
- One of the girls that works there remembers my name and what I like. How’s that for service?
- It seems like every time I am in there, they are giving out free samples of something!
The not so good:
It is always FREEZING in there. I just want to sit and read the paper while drinking my coffee. But it’s never that “comfortable” temperature.
The food, such as the sandwiches, are not all that good. This is especially true of the refrigerated type food. The food that they heat up, such as the bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches are just “ok.”
A few random I See DC Posts:
The Metro Escalators
Air & Space Museum, The Metro, Duck Boats, Shopping, Taxi Cabs
My other blog: